Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day

One happy baby.
I'm supposed to be decorating cookies, not eating them!

I helped make this at pre-school. I am one handsome dude!


The best grandma on earth. She had to have some kids over to help her decorate cookies. We all had a wonderful time. It's just too bad all the grandkids weren't here. Hopefully they all get to decorate cookies at their own homes.
Valentines isn't the only day you should express your love to your loved ones, but it is a day you shouldn't miss. I want all my family to know how much I love them, especially my wife who is the light of my life. You are all very lucky to have her as a mother, grandmother, in-law and friend. She would do absolutely anything for her family.
Have a wonderful Valentine's Day




2 comments:

  1. Dad you are pretty awesome too! Cute Pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dad,you are both the best. We miss you guys!! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete