Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun pics from Emily's visit

Owen loves his mommy
Not much cooperation here, but it was fun. I think the boys are thinking "Are You Kidding?, but Ella loved every minute.

Miles and Isaac were pretty studious. They loved playing missionary.
Missionaries knocking at the door Happy loving kids.
Ella is quite the poser.

Queen of the stump. It was sure fun having Pyper here to play with the boys and Ella.
Emily and Miles on the wiggle car.

Amy on Mom's cruiser.

The tandem made a big hit with the girls
We had Emily, Isaac, Miles, and Ella here for ten days. I was pretty sure that Ella would really like her grandpa and I was right. She swept me right off my feet, just like all the rest of my grandkids. Grandkids are the best gift any grandparent could ever want, especially when they come from such good kids. I am pretty darn proud of my family. I may not have lots of earthly possessions, but I have great kids and grandkids.
There are lots of important things in life, but the most important eternal possession we have is family. Of that I am pretty certain.


2 comments:

  1. Great pics dad!! Do you think you could burn me a cd of all the pictures. We had so much fun, thanks for having us. We miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the man Hon! I'm glad you have a blog to represent our family!!

    ReplyDelete