Saturday, January 14, 2012

Update and some pictures.

Isaac, Matt, Emily and Jane, Eleanor, and Miles
Dallin, Jodi, Heidi, Molly, Dave, and Abe
Lydia, Nate, Shelly, and Owen
Cooper, Kristine, Tyson, Tommy, and Noah
Shae, Pyper, Amy. Riley, Aaron, Brooke, and Ethan
We have had a wonderful Christmas season. Our family and ward has taken very good care of us. We had a wonderful family party in Hurricane, UT for four days and then we spent Christmas at Amy and Aaron's house. We spent a quiet New Years eve with Nate and Shelly. We so much appreciate all your cards and letters. We love hearing from all of you.
Early in January I had an uncle pass away. We traveled with my brother to Wyoming for the funeral. It was a sad time but I enjoyed spending some time my cousins and aunts and uncles. I have great extended family.
I was tired after the trip and another round of chemo but it was worth it. I had a Dr. appointment the day I came home and I had a good checkup.
We appreciate all your thoughts and prayers, God bless you all.

3 comments:

  1. I am married to a wonderful man, we sure are lucky to have the great kids (10 of them!) and grand kids that you all have given us! We all sure had a wonderful year didn't we!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the t-shirts. I wish we could have gotten some too!! We sure miss you both. We love you and mom. Thanks for the post, I always like to read what you have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun time we all had! Great memories! We are looking forward to another great year.

    ReplyDelete