Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas thoughts

Yes, you can keep a secret from mom and dad. We thought of lots of things it could be, but we never thought of a tandem bicycle. Way to go kids! We absolutely love it.
Yes, you can still make dad cry. My birthday gift from David (in Iraq) was an USA Flag that had flown on one of the Drones David's unit flys. I was very touched and very proud of my son. In fact I am very proud of all my kids and their spouses. I couldn't ask for better kids.


This is what it looks like when your daughter launches in your lap and you aren't feeling all that good yourself. You are the man Aaron!

Who needs presents. Find a box and you too can be clone trooper!
We had a wonderful Christmas and having family around made it all the better. We missed Emily, but she was in our hearts. We love you all and we are especially happy that you are all living good lives and are great families. Having the Gospel in your lives makes all the difference. Keep up the good work.



3 comments:

  1. Dad I love your blog. Especiall the fun pictures. We sure had a great time at your house. Love ya
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! It looks great! Thanks for a the messages! Thanks for the fun "slumber party" and french toast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bike looks awesome. The only thing that makes me feel better about not being there is the puking. Otherwise I have been a little homesick. Can't wait to try out your bike.

    ReplyDelete