Monday, October 18, 2010

Virginia Trip

 WWII  Memorial
 Viet Nam Memorial
 Eleanor Roma
Isaac at Soccer
 Happy Girl
 Three Generations
 Sunday Afternoon Walk with Isaac and Miles
Miles and Emily on the Mall


Roma and have spent the past week at Emily's home. They flew us out to visit. It has been a marvelous time. We were worried about how I would handle the trip but I handled the flights well and Emily and Roma made sure I got plenty of rest. I have felt better the past few days than I have since the second surgery. Hopefully I have turned a corner and will feel better in the long term. I hope so!

My fathers younger brother Leo died last week. I feel bad I wasn't there for the funeral but we were already committed to be in Virginia. That leaves only one of four (Uncle Chuck) left. I appreciate all they have done for me. I love you Uncle Chuck and I wish I could be there to support you, Florence, and all the rest of the family. I love each one of you.

1 comment:

  1. Dad, I love your pictures. I am so glad you are having such a great time with Em. I'm sorry about Uncle Leo. I have many memories of him sitting around with Grandpa Pete and Uncle Chuck talking and laughing. Everytime I watch the movie Return To Me with those three funny old men always arguing, I am reminded of them. See you and mom next week. We are getting excited for you to come!

    ReplyDelete