Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Another Kind Act

My sister-in-law owns a quilting store. She has been looking for some ways to help Roma and I with our medical bills.  Several of her customers at her store know Roma and have questioned Amy as to how they can help.  So Amy (Roma's sister) has decided to hold a silent auction for the next 2 months auctioning off discontinued quilts and donated quilts.  If you are interested read the poster for further details.  There have been so many acts of kindness shown to us during this trial.  We so appreciate everyone's love and help.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the poster. Its so wonderful of Aunt Amy to do this. I am glad I will be there for the kick off. You both have so many wonderful friends. I'll see you later today. Love you,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could be there. Tell Aunt Amy she is the bomb.com.

    ReplyDelete