Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm not dead, just lazy.

It's  been too long since I last posted. I have had an interesting year healthwise. I haven't had a reaccurence of any tumors for over two years. The type of cancer I have (Glio Blastoma Multiform)  can manifest itself any time so I am a fortunate guy that it hasn't. At this point I have more problems with the cure. Long term, the whole brain radiation I received early on is having an effect on me. I suffer from the same symptoms as I had following sugery and it will get worse over time.
I'm not complaining. I have a really good quality of life. The Lord has really blessed my life.  I have the best wife in the world. I have great kids and their spouses and 19 of the best grandkids anyone ever had.
I have neighbors and church members who are truly guardian angels. They take such good care of us.
Most of all I count on my belief in Jesus Christ. He is the finisher  of my faith. I still count on all your prayers. I feel all of them. God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. No news is good news :) Thank you for your testimony. Love you!

    ReplyDelete