Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Update

The Best Wife in the World

I wanted to give a short update on my condition and thank all of you for your prayers and notes of encouragement. 
I got out of the hospital Monday morning, one day earlier than last time. I had a great team of surgeons, great nursing, and a great family who was with me every moment of the day or night. I am much more tired than the last time due the radiation and the chemotherapy I finished just before the second surgery, but I expect to feel better each day.  We don't have the pathology on the second tumor yet. I expect it tomorrow. I am just glad it has been removed. It has given me a new lease on life. 
I still think I am one of the most blessed persons in the world. Throughout this experience I have felt a lot of peace. No matter what happens I know there is a plan for me. I know my Savior has my back. I believe in eternal families. Life is good. 


2 comments:

  1. Dad, I'm glad you are feeling better today. It was so special to be with you in the hospital. I'm so grateful for you.
    Love you, Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got your post up!! I wish I could have been there for the Thursday's hero and AF game. Keep feeling better!!!
    Love you

    ReplyDelete