Sunday, October 16, 2011

NEBO LOOP AND TOMMY'S FAMILY

ON TOP OF THE LOOP
TOMMY AND TYSON
PRETTY DARN NICE FAMILY
TOMMY AND KRISTINE
ONE FAT DUDE SPOILS THE PICTURE
Two weeks ago Tommy and Kris came over and grabbed me to go on a ride.  Roma was at work so they figured I needed a change of scenery.  They decided to go up to  Nebo Loop. They had heard it had good fall colors. We headed up the loop and it was just as advertised. The leaves were beautiful.  We got out and took several pictures and had a good time.  By the way, Jodi, fall in Utah is the best time of year  with gardens and colors and pleasant weather.  When we got back home Tommy and Kris picked up some pizza and we met Roma at home for a nice dinner and they stayed and entertained us for a couple of hours.  We so appreciate it.
Thursday night I was having a tough night, I had had several seizures during the past week, and I was feeling lousy.  As a result Roma and I were feeling sorry for ourselves, then about that time I had another small seizure.  The doorbell rang and Kris and the boys were on the door step coming to pick up a charger that Tommy had left here. They came in and the whole attitude turned from somber into light.  It was as if the Lord new what we needed just at that moment in time. He sent her and the boys to cheer us up, I can't get over theTender Mercies of the Lord.  He grants us peace and joy through many means and through many people.  I love my family.  We love our family and appreciate all that they do for us.  I appreciate our friends who do a lot for us also.  We live in a great time with great people.

3 comments:

  1. What great pics! and a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beatifull pics dad!! we sure live you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dad, Im going to try this again. I love the pictures! So beautiful. I'm so glad that Tom, Kris, Nate, and Shelly are close by, and that you have such great neighbors and friends. It really makes being away easier. I love you, and cant wait till you come out at the end of the month!

    ReplyDelete