Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baptism

Riley, my oldest grandchild. 12 years old. I am too young to have a grandkid that old.
My four newest grandchildren all born in 2009
Owen John, He like Grandma better than me.
Molly and Tyson, they like Grandpa, My goal is to convert Owen.
Noah and two of his cousin at his baptism. (Abe and Dallin)
The Birthday Boy and His Grandpa Pete
Cooper Joseph looks and acts like his dad. Which isn't all bad!
Roma makes each of the grandkids a quilt when they turn 8. This is Noah's

Saturday it was my privilege to attend the baptism of my Grandson Noah Thomas. He is a very good boy and a great big brother to his two younger brothers (Cooper and Tyson).
His dad baptized him, but Noah asked me to confirm him. This was two weeks ago when I was speaking even slower than I am now. I accepted his invitation. How could I not. The baptism went off great. When it was my turn to confirm him I felt the spirit so strong. I also felt the strength and the prayers of those in the circle with me. I am so appreciative of the power of the Spirit and the power of the priesthood. It guided me in giving that blessing and it's guiding me through my challenges. I love my family and occasions like this one strengthen that bond.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been there to see the baptism and here the confirmation. Our family is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for confirming him. The spirit was so strong that day. It really is wonderful to have such a great family!!!

    ReplyDelete