Sunday, August 15, 2010

Music to my ears-Roma's post

Hi family (and friends) This is my first entry on Paul's blog.  He has been after me to write something for awhile, so here goes!  As you know, he finished radiation therapy on Tues.  They warned us that we shouldn't expect any change in the way he feels (extreme fatigue) for quite a few weeks.  But I can see a difference already!  Thursday I was working in the kitchen, he was in the sewing room working on his 500 piece jigsaw puzzle and I heard him whistling!! It made my day!  Later on I heard him humming too!  That is a sign that he is feeling better, even if it is just psychological feeling better because he is finished with the radiation.  That's progress!  How proud I am of this wonderful, strong, steady husband of mine.  He keeps us all feeling better because of his optimistic attitude and great faith.  Things are well at the Peterson home.

2 comments:

  1. Mom, it's so great to hear from you!! I hope you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom I think you need to start your own blog. Or at least comment more on Dads

    ReplyDelete